Not content to simply emulate the top brands, Honor is now in a position to start dictating new features for smartphones.
With the new 10, Honor delivers the AI processor first seen in their View10 model and improves camera performance to new levels.
This is made possible due to the Huawei Kirin 970 chipset. This isn’t just one of the fastest and most capable mobile platforms on the planet, it also has its own embedded NPU (neural-network processing unit).
Through this, the very hardware that powers the Honor 10 is capable of learning based on your behaviour, intelligently tailoring your smartphone experience to your individual use.
Dual camera arrays are all the rage in 2018 and Honor take things a step further than before. The main 16MP sensor is now flanked by a massive 24MP black & white sensor. This allows for incredible low light performance and depth of field effects with enhanced detail.
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Huawei EMUI 8.1 – all of Google’s services and Huawei personal themes
- 5.84″ 1080 x 2280 Full HD+ display at 19:9 ratio
- 2.4 GHz octa-core Huawei Kirin 970 processor
- 16 / 24 MP dual main cameras – capture an excellent depth of field, with a dedicated black&white sensor
- 24 MP selfie camera with f/2.0 for incredibly good low-light performance
- USB Type C – Charge faster and with more ease
- Fast charging – Get over 50% charge in just 30 minutes
- Fingerprint scanner – Protect your valuable data from unwanted access
- AI processing with dedicated NPU (neural-network processing unit)
- Face Unlock
- DUAL SIM – Run two phone numbers at the same time